Become a MS Word power user today for higher productivity. Finish your work early with more time for friends & family!
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will learn quite a few MS Word 2010 shortcuts (for Windows machines) to handle your documents faster.
- Windows PC OS. An installed copy of MS Word 2010.
*********** HAPPY NEW YEAR ! *********** *************** RECENT UPDATES Updated all the videos including:
- Some Commonly Used Shortcuts
- Selecting and Moving Shortcuts
- Subscript and Superscript Shortcuts
- Paragraph Shortcuts
- Paragraph Formatting Shortcuts
- Hyperlink Shortcuts
- F-Key Power Shortcuts
- Ribbon Shortcuts
- Field Shortcuts
- Table Shortcuts
- How to format paragraphs with power keystrokes
- How to change capitalization easily on-the-fly
- How to apply super- and sub-script in a split second
- How to use F-key shortcuts for super effects
- How to insert most-frequently used Word Fields with simple keystrokes
- How to move rows up and down in a Word table
- And more…
- “Wow, I’ve used Word for 15+ years and I learned so much from this course. I think everyone should take this course, even if it is just as a refresher.”
- “I learnt some of these shortcuts as an editor at a market research firm. But these are way more comprehensive and useful than those. I did have my share of ‘Ooh’ and ‘Aha’ moments! If you regularly use Word for creating documents, this course in keyboard shortcuts will boost your efficiency tenfold.”
- “To be honest, I didn’t know the shortcuts at all before taking this course. Now I know. :)”
Who this course is for:
- General audience. Anyone who uses MS Word 2010.