From beginner to expert
What you’ll learn
- In this course we would explore various Cloud services available on Microsoft Azure.
- Storage, CLI, Database, Networking, Containers, DevOps, etc
- A basic understanding of Cloud Computing concepts would be more than sufficient, however it is not required to begin with this course.
- If you have little exposure on Microsoft Azure cloud platform, it will be helpful.
In this course you are going to learn about wide range of tools and services on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. We would be learning with practical exercises and projects along with theoretical lessons. This course curriculum is designed in a way that it may be helpful for Developing Solutions with Microsoft Azure Certification Exam (AZ 103). Here you will learn Cloud Storage services like- Blob, File Storage, and Queue. Database Services like CosmosDB and SqlDB. Azure Command Line Interface (AZ CLI), Cloudshell, Storage Explorer. Projects like- Storage, Host a Website on Cloud, WordPress, etc Networking tools like- DNS, Traffic Manager, Firewall, ExpressRoute, Virtual WAN, Vnet, NSG. Containers like- Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric Cluster, AKS, Container Instance, Container Registry. DevOps features like- Boards, Artifacts, Repos, Pipelines, TestPlan, Tool Integration, DevTest labs. You will also learn Project on CosmosDB, and SQL Database.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would be interested to learn Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure.
- Would be interested in learning various cloud services and options available on Microsoft Azure.
- Want to make a career with Cloud Computing.
- Would be interested in Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Certification.