Learn the Basics of Algebra and How to Find Multiples and Factors of Numbers, Factorization and Least Common Multiple
What you’ll learn
- Learn how algebra functions from the foundations
- Learn to evaluate algebraic expressions
- Find Multiple and Factors of Numbers
- Learn to Prime Factorize Numbers
- Find the LCM (Least Common Multiple) of Numbers
- This course has no prerequisites.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Variables, Equality, Inequality, Expressions and Equations
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions and translating Word to Algebraic Expressions.
- Subtraction and Addition Properties of Equality
- How to find Multiples and Factors of Numbers
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Prime Factorization and Least Common Multiple (LCM)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to complete the Mathematics Learning Path at Great IT Courses.