An introduction to the code snippets necessary to make a web page responsive, including media queries, jQuery, and CSS.
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, students will be able to describe two milestones in Mobile Market
- By the end of this course, students will see Dreamweaver used to create responsive web pages.
- By the end of this course, students will be able to build a responsive web page that includes all code necessary to work on modern browsers and ild IE.
- By the end of this course students will be able to implement 9 advanced CSS techniques.
- Students will need a code editor like Dreamweaver, Notepad++ (Windows), or Text Wrangler (Macintosh).
This course is about the underpinnings of a responsive web page and the code snippets necessary to make it function properly. Although I will be using Adobe Dreamweaver as my code editor, you could use Notepad ++ on Windows or TextWrangler on a Macintosh. Both programs are free to download. This course is structured so that each lesson builds on the previous one. There is an example file at the end of each lesson that summarizes what was covered. When appropriate, the lessons will have available a start file so you can follow along.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for an entry level student who wants to be able to build a responsive web page.