Learn how to buy a home in an American Live-Work-Play Community. Comes with Downloadable Home Shopping Checklists.
What you will learn
Understand the current U.S. housing market.
How to choose home features that match with your desired benefits.
Overcome low valued appraisals.
Understand what home inspections are for and what is included in them.
Make strategic offers to avoid bidding wars.
Select the right real estate agent for your home buying process.
Consider alternative down payment options.
Understand the difference between a New York style closing and a California closing.
This is an entry level course providing an introduction to the American home buying experience.
No prior requisites are necessary.
Learn about the ten basic concepts that you will need to understand when purchasing your first house, condo, or town home.
- Review of the current market conditions
- Saving for a home and the down payment
- Getting pre-qualified for a home loan
- Finding a real estate agent
- Choosing the idea neighborhood
- New construction v. existing homes
- Home selection: features v. benefits
- Navigating through bidding wars
- Dealing with deal-killers: the appraisal and the home inspection
- Closing the sale!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to know how to buy their first house, condo, or townhome in the United States.