Make better videos with the ultimate course on video production, planning, cinematography, editing & distribution.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll create professional videos with the equipment you already have
- You’ll feel comfortable making your own videos from conception and production to editing and posting online.
- Downloadable guides to help you with every section
- You’ll know what equipment we suggest for beginner video creators.
- You’ll know how to choose the right video to make with the best story.
- You’ll know how to shoot great video with any camera.
- You’ll know how to record better audio with a variety of microphones.
- You’ll know how to set up basic video lights, including using natural lighting for your videos.
- You’ll know the process of editing a video and how to make whatever you shoot more engaging.
- You’ll know how to post videos online and get the most engagement.
- This course is put together for completely new video creators. While having any type of video experience will help, it is not necessary.
- Having any type of camera that shoots video (smart phones, DSLR, point and shoot, webcam) will help as we encourage to you complete our practice exercises throughout the course.
This online video production course will teach you how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera. Whether you’re a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, aspiring filmmaker, or just someone who wants to create videos, you will learn how to make professional videos with this course. Master Video Production Techniques to Create Amazing Videos that Boost Your Views, Revenue and Drive Traffic To Your Business While there are plenty of tutorials and courses that focus on specific cameras or styles, it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which covers everything from coming up with great video ideas, executing them in production and post-production, and distributing them to a wide audience online. COURSE BONUSES:
- Direct feedback from instructors on any of your video projects
- Downloadable guides that will help you in every section of the course
- Case studies that break down real world film projects
- Come up with great video topics that people will love watching and sharing
- Master shooting your video in manual mode on a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera
- Expose and compose better shots that tell your story
- Shoot amazing videos with smartphones, webcams, or even screencasts
- Aerial videography with DJI drones
- Light your videos with professional techniques, on a small budget
- Record crisp and clean audio with different microphones in any environment
- Edit videos to make them more engaging
- Know what equipment to purchase to create great videos
- Export the best quality videos for online viewing
- Get more views, likes, and shares on social media
- Grow a YouTube channel that ultimately brings in revenue
Who this course is for:
- YouTubers, Vloggers, Online Teachers, Photographers, Artists, Business Owners, Bloggers, Online Content Creators, and Aspiring Filmmakers
- If you want to make videos for whatever reason but aren’t confident in your abilities… this is the course for you.
- Anyone interested in film school not wanting to pay exorbitant prices, but wanting to learn the same practical skills at a fraction of the cost