Beginners, Zero to Hero. AWS EC2 web server, NodeJS Server, AWS RDS database server, S3, SES & CloudWatch.
Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes. Subtitles for 24 languages. Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES;
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services