A hands-on guide to building apps using the XQuery programming language and the MarkLogic NoSQL database.
Download MarkLogic (free developer license!!): http://developer.marklogic.com/products
Install MarkLogic: http://docs.marklogic.com/guide/installation
Download MarkLogic Content Pump: http://developer.marklogic.com/products/mlcp
This hands-on course is designed to teach you how to quickly build apps using the MarkLogic NoSQL database and the XQuery programming language. You will learn to use core features of the MarkLogic platform including:
- Architecture and scalability
- Managing data (XML, JSON, Binaries, text, RDF triples and document metadata)
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Performing ACID database transactions
- Search (including geospatial search, geoencoding, and map integration)
- Security (MarkLogic provides a Common Criteria certified security model)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for a technical audience such as application developers.
- Familiarity with at least one database and one programming language is strongly recommended.
- Completion of the free “Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database” course on Udemy is strongly recommended.