Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing and network security while working on Python coding projects!
What you’ll learn
Port and Vulnerability Scanning
SSH and FTP Attacks
Sniffers, Flooders and Spoofers
Multi-functioning Reverse Shell
A basic understanding of ethical hacking related concepts.
An eager and open mind!
If you would like to master ethical hacking, you are going to LOVE our bestselling Python course! Learn ethical hacking and penetration testing while working on practical Python coding projects. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction and setup
- Port and vulnerability scanning
- SSH and FTP attacks
- Password cracking
- Sniffers, flooders and spoofers
- DNS spoofing
- Network analysis
- Coding a multi-functioning reverse shell
- Command and control center
- Website penetration testing
Who this course is for:
- Python developers interested in ethical hacking and network security.
- Students interested in learning Python, a powerful scripting language.