Start with your values and personality, understand career ladder and agility, create and follow your development plan
What you’ll learn
You will think about career development as a concepts of growth and lever to quality life
You will feel more knowledgeable and confident about career development steps and drivers
You will have a result oriented mind-set and strong development agenda
You will start applying best practices in your everyday life and work
You will make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles
You will build relevant professional and personal competencies as a foundation for future advancement
Invest in your future, eroll now!
Goodwill and a bit of hustle
Personal development and career planning – theory and practice you need to excel your career goals. Development plans step by step. Proven best market frameworks. We will start with WHY to define starting point of the journey:
- Schein’s anchors show what matters for us in every situation;
- 4 types of activities in DISC model bring transparency on who we are and our behavior;
- MBTI typology gives you understanding of preferences and what to do with them.
- Career ladder understanding provides clear rules to level up;
- Potential concept reveals crucial development parts that every employer wants to see in the candidate;
- Learning agility formalizes four aspects of successful performance under new situations;
- Competencies as a development language simplify your navigation.
- It is based on market proven practice 70-20-10 for corporate learning and development;
- GROW model helps you with goal setting and problem solving.
- Visibility concept gives you clear coordinates of do’s and don’ts in your career;
- Stakeholders management strengthens your collaboration;
- Peer assist will help to find support and necessary ideas;
- SMART and progress check will eliminate inefficiencies.
Who this course is for:
- People who seek their values and motives to fulfil daily routine with meaning
- People who want to exceed expectations in personal development and career
- People who are curious on how to grow in big companies (FMCG, Consulting, Banking, IT)
- People who strive to create med and long-term development plans
- People who want to know best practices and apply them in daily routine
- People who are tired of endless motivational videos and successful sucess
- People who take responsibility for final result