Learn how computers including your smartphone works, the tech behind.
What you will learn
☑ Understand what is an Operating Systems
☑ Understand how Operating Systems work
☑ Understand how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
This course is for complete beginners. In this course, we are going to look at the concepts of Operating System from very basic to a level where we will have a deeper understanding of the intricacies and functionalities of OS. In our daily lives, we interact with various smart devices like Smartphones, computers, ATMs, Car Music System. More and more devices are becoming digital by day and all these different devices have some or other sort of Operating system in them. We interact with these devices every day and continuously. The curiosity of knowing “How they interact in the back-end?” must have brought you here. What you will learn:
- Become familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- Become familiar with different operating systems like Windows, Mac, Mobile, Open-Source.
- How the Operating system has evolved into what it is today: History and Evolution of the Operating system.
- How Operating Systems works
- The Architecture Operating System Architecture?
- How a process is created
- How CPU scheduling happens in Operating Systems
- Storage Devices and File System
- View the Digital world in a different dimension This course describes all the challenges computer architects faced and are still facing in an attempt to make computers more power-efficient and high-performing than ever. And a look on future Technologies that are being developed and will shape the future.