What you’ll learn
I have taught these proven time management techniques to thousands of students all over the world
You get a eBook called “Time Management: Saving 4 Hours a Week”
Beat procrastination instantly using the 5 Second Rule
Understand the difference between Urgent and Important tasks
Get more done by avoiding the perfectionist trap
Work during your most productive hours of the day or night
Instantly increase your productivity by breaking down big tasks using proven techniques
No prior knowledge needed, just a willingness to experiment with new techniques to quickly improve your time management and productivity!
COURSE + FREE EBOOK INCLUDED
Do you feel overwhelmed with all your responsibilities and tasks with work, family, and community?
Do you struggle with work/life balance?
Do you want to manage your time more efficiently and feel more satisfied with life?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! This course is designed to help people who struggle with managing their time while trying to do it all. I know your time is limited and precious, so each lesson is around 3-5 minutes and you can learn at your own pace. This course is designed to be as practical as possible, so I’ve cut out all the fluff and boring theory so that you can learn as quickly as possible.
I personally use all the tips & tricks in this course and I have taught them to thousands of happy students.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- How to beat procrastination instantly using the 5 Second Rule
- How to motivate yourself to start big tasks by breaking them down into bite-sized pieces
- How to save 4 hours per week using simple, proven Time Management techniques
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- He is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 55,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE.
- He has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
- If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, I’ll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- “I really like how the instructor introduces the topic and how he gives personal experience as his example for the topic.” – Wina Q.
- “The teaching style in several pars is very useful to us and the quizzes are also very effective. From these lectures we come to learn how to split a big task into bite-sized pieces. We also knew how to save our time in daily life and increase our productivity.” – Rachaita D.
- “I like your teaching style, the way of expressing concepts. Everything looks good.” – Rosary A.
- “I like everything that has been discussed especially the topic on important vs urgent tasks because it is really true that some urgent task has no significant importance.” – Cherry M.
- “It is amazing” – Mariah P.
- “I like it all” – Vilislav S.
- “Short quick videos and direct to the point” – Hamedk K.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- People who tend to procrastinate
- People who don’t seem to have enough time each day
- People who want to increase their efficiency and manage their time more effectively