What you’ll learn
Create effective thesis statements for your essays
Plan and write compare/contrast, cause/effect, and argument essays
Write well-developed body paragraphs
Be willing to practise
In this course, you will discover how to:
- Create more effective thesis statements for your essays,
- Plan and write compare/contrast, cause/effect, and argument essays,
- Craft well developed sentences,
- Write well-developed body paragraphs.
This course will especially help prepare you for work in college and university classes.
However anyone who wants to improve his or her writing skills, essay and email writing can benefit from this course.
You will need to know about spelling, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation before starting this course.
You should be willing to practise, practise and practise to assist you learn how to achieve what this program will teach you.
Learning how to write an effective essay can assist us with our school grades and impact the rest of our lives. Learning to write compelling documents can assist us engage with others in a more effective manner. This often creates more effective outcomes.
Who this course is for:
- Students wishing to learn how to write papers for college classes