What you’ll learn
Practice your coding and problem-solving skills with many Python Coding Challenges designed for Beginners.
Learn how to use Python tools to solve exercises using strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, files, and more.
Ask questions to your instructor if you need any assistance or guidance.
Check your solutions with detailed step-by-step video lectures that explain how to solve each challenge.
Solve challenging problems that combine your knowledge of the fundamentals of programming in Python.
Download the sample solutions as Python files to run, test, and experiment with the code.
Access to a computer with an internet connection. Everything else we use in the course is publicly available and we’ll guide you through getting it.
Basic knowledge of programming fundamentals and Python.
If you are learning Python and you want to take your Python skills to the next level with intensive practice, then this course is for you. Apply your knowledge to solve many Python exercises and check your solutions with step-by-step video lectures with visual effects and diagrams.
Solve Exercises to Take Your Python Skills to the Next Level.
- Solve many exercises and improve your problem-solving and coding skills.
- Learn new Python tools such as built-in functions and modules.
- Apply your knowledge of Python to solve practical coding challenges.
- Understand how the code works line by line behind the scenes.
- Identify different ways to solve a problem and which one is more concise and efficient.
- Test your code with different values and inputs to verify its correctness.
- Gain practical and valuable coding skills.
Improve your Python Skills and Gain Valuable Practical Experience
Python is currently one of the most popular programming languages and its popularity continues to rise every year. It is used for real-world applications in diverse areas such as Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and many more. Learning Python is your next step into the powerful world of computer science. Through practice, you can improve your coding and problem-solving skills. You will also learn new tools that you can use in Python.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze a problem step by step and develop a solution in Python.
- Solve a problem in Python using different approaches.
- Use built-in Python functions and modules to solve a problem efficiently.
- Understand how the code works behind the scenes.
- Work with the main elements of Python: strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more..
- Test your code with various inputs and values to verify its correctness.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner coding students who want to start learning coding with Python
- Beginner coding students who want to practice coding with Python