What you’ll learn
learn how to create a full stack web application from scratch using .NET Core Web API for the backend, and Angular 12 for the front end.
The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have diverse set of skills.
- They are good at Database Development.
- Backend Development.
- And also in Front End Development.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with Angular 12 for the frontend and .Net Core Web API for the backend.
We will build the same backend project with different databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB and Postgre SQL.
Sections in this Master Course:
1) Angular 12, .NET Core Web API and Microsoft SQL Server.
2) Angular 12, .NET Core Web API and Mongo DB.
3) Angular 12, .NET Core Web API and Postgre SQL.
4) Angular 12, .NET Core Web API and My SQL.
With Angular 12, you will learn to
* Add routing to our app.
* Add bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
* Add modal pop up window with drop down and date picker.
* We will also learn how to upload an image and save it in the backend sever.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- .net, backend developers, frontend developers, angular and react developers