What you’ll learn
Setting up wireless penetration testing lab
Crack WPA/WPA2 PSK passwords
Aircrack-ng suite (Airmon-ng, Airodump-ng, Aireplay-ng, Airbase-ng)
Denial of Service attack (DoS)
Hashcat (Brute-force attack, Dictionary attack, Combinator attack, Rule-based attack )
2 powerful MITM techniques
Evil twin attack using captive portral
Fake firmware upgrade method
Rainbow table attack with genpmk and cowpatty
A computer,Wireless Adapter and Willingness to Learn
Welcome to the best WIFI hacking course ever.
There are four sections in this course
In the first section, I will explain how to set up our wireless penetration lab,installing kali Linux in the VMware and basic settings of kali after installation, then how to choose a correct wireless adapter and installing it into the virtual machine
In the second section, you will learn the basics of wireless penetration testing(Basics of Aircrack-ng suite)
I will explain four basic modes of the wireless interface, putting the wireless interface into monitor mode( using airmon-ng), denial of service attack(using aireplay-ng), and capturing the WPA handshake(using airodump-ng). At the end of this section, I will teach the primary password recovering technique using aircrack-ng.
In the 3rd section, I will explain how to use hashcat for advanced password recovery
You will learn four advanced password recovering techniques.
· brute-force attack
· dictionary attack
· combinator attack
· rule-based attack.
At the end of these sections, you will be able to hack WIFI networks with WPA/WPA2 PSK.
The final section is the most exclusive
I will explain how the MITM attack works, installing required tools to launch the attack ( airgeddon and fluxion), then redirecting the owner of the AP into our fake login page. You will learn 2 MITM techniques,
(You will get 2 powerfull tools with this course)
· Evil Twin Attack Using Captive Portral
· Fake Firmware Upgrade Method
· All the tutorials in this course are related to the Computer Security and not promoting hacking / cracking.
· All the tutorials only informational and educational purpose only.
· Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here.
· Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these materials.
· I ‘m not responsible for any misuse of these materials.
Let ‘s start learning
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in ethical hacking and computer science
- Cybersecurity students