What you’ll learn
What specific tools to use to deal with difficult people
Optimizing your mindset and mental health to not let this person affect you
Different types of behaviors you can adopt to neutralize the other person
None at all!
Do you wish you could deal more easily with difficult people?
Negative people can have a very big effect on our productivity, and even our mental health.
But dealing with someone negative or unhinged is not that easy. Which is why we need a structure.
In this course, we are going to cover the fundamentals of dealing with a difficult person, all the way from optimizing your internal mindset to the tools you can use, and the bigger strategy.
The course is split into four major sections:
– The Inner Game (dialing your internals and removing your “baggage”);
– Defensive Tools (tools to prevent the other person’s negative behavior, but only that);
– Offensive Tools (tools to actively break the other person or compromise their frame, making them submit);
– The Strategy (taking into account the bigger factors, such as how supportive HR is, the company culture, and others);
By the end of this course, you will be able to more effectively deal with this type of person, as well as protect yourself so that you can keep perform without interruptions or threats.
If this course sounds like a fit, it would be a pleasure to have you as a student. See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody that wants to better deal with difficult people
- Anybody that has to deal with tough co-workers/managers/investors/clients