You just need a high curiosity and enthusiasm for learning to be able to follow this lesson.
Everyone will equally learn about Southeast Asian Geography from general things to specific things.
This course was funded by the Indonesian Ministry of Education – Program Kompetitisi Kampus Merdeka (PKKM) and supported by the University of Leeds and Asosiasi Program Studi Teknologi Pendidikan Indonesia (APS-TPI).
We will learn about Southeast Asia Realm – The large potential of abundant natural resources and the high level of social activity in the Southeast Asian region make this region have an important meaning for the major countries in the world. Southeast Asia is a region consisting of developed countries such as Singapore and developing countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, and so on. In addition, its strategic geographical conditions make countries in the Southeast Asia region a place for world traffic so it is very important for the implementation of bilateral and multilateral relations in terms of trade and transportation with other countries. Despite having abundant natural resources and high social activity, Southeast Asia also has very different regional forms, cultures, and religions. So, it is not uncommon for a conflict to occur which is serious enough to be handled.
In this course we will learn about:
- Introduction Southeast Asia Realm
- Physical: Southeast Asia’s Physical Geography
- Social and Political: Territorial Configuration, Culture and Religion
- Population and Economic: Emerging Market of Southeast Asia
- Case Study: ASEAN Regionalism in Response Covid-19 Pandemic
- Discussion: Maritime Claims in the South China Sea
- Writing about Terms of Reference: Southeast Asian Cultural Diversity
- Discussion and Reflection, Further Your Understanding
So, prepare your self for the course. See you soon!
Who this course is for:
- For students who want to know more about Regional Geography : Southeast Asia Realm
- Anda also for the general public who have interest about Regional Geography: Southeast Asia Realm