This course has been design for people with no prior or very little business knowledge.
This course is Your ultimate guide to create and validate your idea.
You will learn about valuable and vital methods that are used in the business world.
You will learn about websites that you can use to deepen your research.
You will learn about real-world examples to understand these concepts even better.
80% of businesses fail within their first 2 years, and only about 3-5% of them can celebrate their 10th anniversary. This course helps you to avoid becoming one of them.
Why do they fail?
There are 2 key issues:
– they don’t validate their idea, and they try to sell something nobody wants (70% of startups fail because of this)
– and later on, financial issues will become the major bankruptcy cause
This course gives you fantastic guidance if you are planning to start your business, especially online.
How was this course created?
This course has been created from research and my own experiences. I have been in business for nearly 20 years, I hold an MBA specialized in Entrepreneurship, and I have attended hundreds of conferences, seminars, and workshops.
This course will be a goldmine for you, especially if you are brand new to the business and want to sell your services.
We are going to work through several methods that help you identify what your profitable idea is. In addition, we are going to learn about methods that help you along your business journey.
You are going to learn about examples from the business world to make your business journey even easier.
I use the Lean Startup Method as a core principle to help you save money and maximize the probability of your success.
The 5 steps:
- Profitable idea: IKIGAI method, “Start with a Why” and “Find your Why” by Simon Sinek
- Lean Canvas – create a business plan
- SWOT – competition analysis (internal and external)
- PESTEL /PESTLE analysis
- Validate your idea directly with your target market
Who is this course for?
– people who have never done business before and now are ready to start one
– small business owners
– people who have started but failed and need help
– people who want to grow their business but are not sure how
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to find your WHY (Simon Sinek method)
- You will learn how to create and validate a profitable idea that fulfils you. Learn about IKIGAI.
- You will learn why about 95% of businesses fail and how to avoid it. Be the 5% who succeeds
- You will learn about how to validate your idea with various methods
- You will learn about the Lean Canvas – 1 page business plan
- You will learn about the SWOT analysis – competition analysis
- You will learn about PESTEL/PESTLE analysis
- You will learn about MVP – Minimum Viable Product
- You will learn about USP – your secret sauce
- You will learn about what tactics you can use to beat your competition
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- People who are starting their business
- People who are in business but stuck or failing and are looking for help
Who this course is for:
- People who are about to start their own business