Learn Beginner to Advanced Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing, Audio Editing, Color Grading, Motion Graphics, Green Screen
What you’ll learn
- Master Premiere Pro and be CONFIDENT Editing Your Own Videos
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Export and save your videos for 4K & High Definition playback.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
7.5 total hours
- Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
- We teach this course using the Adobe Premiere Pro CC (creative cloud) versions, so it would be best if you’re using CC. But you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited a documentary with the supplied footage.
I’ll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Catalin and I’ve been editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro for over 7 years. Plus Smart Curs has over 17,000 happy students with awesome reviews which you can see below.
My Promise to You
I’m a full time video editor and online teacher. I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
Starting a project
Editing your videos
Adding video and audio transitions
Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
Adding visual effects to your projects
Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
Advanced editing skills
Advanced color grading
Advanced efficiency tips
So much more!
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry and who knows the most current editing techniques.
BONUS: You’ll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. but you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons