An introduction to a revolutionary technology which is set to alter many industries.
What you’ll learn
- This course will provide you with a basic understanding of blockchain technology which will not only change the way we work with money, but several other industries too.
- You will learn how blockchain and bitcoin work, why bitcoin was needed and how it’s created, different types of blockchains and much more!
- Key terms that are used when discussing blockchain, bitcoin and ethereum.
- By the end of this course, You will be able to have a good conversation with an individual on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
1 total hour
- No prior knowledge required, only the enthusiasm to learn!
I’m pretty sure you have heard the term ‘Bitcoin’ everywhere, but haven’t really had the chance to actually learn what it’s all about.
In this course, I will teach you all you need to know about the fundamentals of Blockchain Technology and Bitcoin. We will see important concepts like:
How Money has evolved through time
What is Blockchain and Bitcoin?
Why do we even need Bitcoin?
Algorithms and mechanisms that allow cryptocurrencies to work
Applications of Blockchain
We will also touch upon Ethereum and what makes it so great as opposed to Bitcoin.
If you always thought that bitcoin was the only use case of Blockchain, this course will provide you with a new perspective on how Blockchain will be able to bring about a change in several fields. This course will also provide you the foundation to gear your career in the ever-growing world of Web3, DeFi, NFTs, etc.
Regardless of what your background is, this course has no prerequisites and with an interest in learning, you should be able to grasp these concepts in no time at all.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please feel free to reach out to me.
In this course, I do not discuss: Coding in solidity/smart contract development, altcoins (except ethereum), mining cryptocurrency, and how to purchase cryptocurrency.
Who this course is for:
- Students of all ages, all disciplines.
- Growing Developers, Economists.
- Individuals who want to learn about the latest and upcoming technologies.
- Those interested in trading.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons