Certified Information Systems Security Professional – 500 Questions with accurate answers and full description
What you’ll learn
- Unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
- Proving skills.
- Advancing career.
- Experience in Cybersecurity
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Practice Test
500 Questions with accurate answers and full description
CISSP is an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)². As of July 1, 2020 there are 141,607 (ISC)² members holding the CISSP certification worldwide, a fall of just over 500 since the start of the year.
The most-esteemed cybersecurity certification in the world. The CISSP recognizes information security leaders who understand cybersecurity strategy, as well as hands-on implementation. It shows you have the knowledge and experience to design, develop and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
Why Pursue It:
–Career game-changer: The CISSP can catapult your career, leading to more credibility, better opportunities, higher pay and more.
–Ongoing growth and learning: You’ll expand your skills, knowledge and network of experts, so you can stay on the forefront of your craft.
–A mighty challenge. You love to push yourself. You’ll feel complete exhilaration when you pass our rigorous exam and join this elite community.
– Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
– Only a one-year experience exemption is granted for education.
Passing Score: 700/1000
Exam Time: 3 Hours (English)
6 Hours (Non-English
Who this course is for:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Network Architect
- Chief Information Officer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons