JEE Architecture and Technologies, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, MVC, Maven, MVC, JDBC, MySql, HTML, CSS, JS and (Spring vs JEE)
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Web Development Concepts
- Understanding JEE Architecture and Technologies
- Walkthrough on Java Web Frameworks and Technologies
- Go through all Servlet Topics with examples
- Go through all JSP Topics with examples
- Building an MVC JEE Application with JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- Connecting to MySQL DB using JDBC
- Learning the Apache Maven as a build tool
- Working with scripting languages : HTML, CSS, JS and AngularJS
- MVC Design Pattern (how you can architect your Application)
- Understanding JavaBeans Concept
- Set up your JEE development environment with JAVA-8, Tomcat-9 and STS IDE
- Learn how to use the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL) to minimize scriptlet code
- Install MySql DB and Import DB scripts
1 total hour
JEE applications are the Java programs that run on the Java-enabled web server or application server. They are used to handle the request obtained from the webserver, process the request, produce the response, then send a response back to the webserver
Today we all are aware of the need of creating dynamic web pages i.e the ones which have the capability to change the site contents according to the time or are able to generate the contents according to the request received by the client.
In this course we will learn following topics :
Introduction to Web Development :
1- JEE Architecture
2- JEE History and Technologies.
3- Web Application, Web Components and Web Container
4- Static Web Application.
5- JEE Application Development and Deployment Steps
6- Dynamic Web Application.
7 -Web Application Archive (*.WAR)
8- HTTP URL
9- Configuring Web Application Archive (*.WAR)
Servlet Programming (Part 1):
2- Servlet in big picture of J2EE
3- Servlet Request & Response models
4- Servlet Life Cycle
5- Servlet Scope Objects
7- Servlet Session
9- HttpServletResponse Status, Header, Body
10- Error Handling
Servlet Programming (Part 2):
1- Including and forwarding Requests
2- Redirecting to other web resources
3- Servlet Filter
4- Servlet Listeners
5- Session Tracking
6- Servlet 3.
JSP Programming (Part 1):
1- What is JSP.
2- JSP Elements.
3- JSP Static Elements.
4- JSP Expressions Elements.
5- JSP Scriptlets Elements.
JSP Programming (Part 2):
1- JSP Actions.
2- JSP Standard Actions.
3- JSP JSTL Actions.
Build JEE CRUD Application using : Servlet JSP, JSTL, MySql, Maven, JDBC, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap :
Part 1 :
1- Installing MySQL.
2- Install Apache Maven.
3- Setup Employee Database.
Part 2 :
4- MVC Pattern and Application Architecture.
5- Build Employee-CRUD Application.
6- Bootstrapping Employee-CRUD Application.
Who this course is for:
- Java Web Developer
- JEE Developer
- Web Developer
- Web Programming
- Java Programming
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons