How to Develop Winning Strategies
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basis of strategic thinking
- Appreciate the value of strategic thinking
- Be better equipped to think strategically
- Feel more confident in thinking strategically
1 total hour
- All that is needed is an interest in developing your strategic thinking.
The ability to think strategically is required of anyone in a leadership position, as the capacity to develop a motivating vision depends on going beyond everyday thinking. Thinking strategically involves ‘seeing the big picture’ and being able to envisage a vision of what is to be achieved and how. Without such a vision, there is no clarity about where to go or what to do.
This course explores what is involved in thinking strategically. It emphasizes the importance of developing a strategic vision and provides helpful guidance on how to do so. It also provides discussion of a number of pitfalls to avoid if you are to be successful in developing your strategic thinking.
Many people struggle to achieve a strategic level of thinking as they too easily get bogged down in the details of any given situation. Details are important, but they need to be understood as part of an overall strategy – a plan for achieving the vision.
Dr Neil Thompson has many years’ experience of helping managers and other professionals not only to appreciate the importance of strategic thinking, but also to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to take the necessary steps to take their thinking to a strategic level.
Who this course is for:
- The course will be of value to anyone in a leadership role, whether a manager, HR professional or others whose work relies on the ability to think strategically
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons