Prepare for the exam as a MongoDB DBA or for an interview! Jump into the world of NoSQL databases – 2022
What you’ll learn
- check if you are ready to pass MongoDB Database Administrator exam
- perform 5 practice tests
- answer over 250 questions
- each test has a time limit
- review all submitted responses and chceck explanations
- the pass level of each test is set to 80%
- to reflect the form of an exam and increase difficulty, the questions are single-choice and multiple-choice
- each test has a time limit and it is set as in an exam, 90 seconds per question; this gives a total of 6 hours for questions in this course
- knowledge of MongoDB
Certified MongoDB Database Administrator – Practice Tests
Are you ready to take the MongoDB Database Administrator Exam? Test yourself by answering over 250 questions!
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of over 250 questions that may appear during the MongoDB Database Administrator exam. Some questions are self-explanatory. Where necessary, explanations are added to the questions. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a MongoDB Database Administrator certification.
MongoDB Database Administrator exam details:
exam cost – $150 USD
the exam is taken online from your computer
exam will consist of 60 multiple choice questions (all questions are weighted equally)
you will have a 90 minute timeframe in which to complete your multiple choice exam
no penalties for incorrect answers
there is no advantage in leaving a question unanswered
MongoDB Database Administrator exam topics:
Philosophy & Features
Indexing and Performance
Which version of MongoDB is used in the course?
MongoDB 4.4 or greater.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit and it is set as in the exam, 90 seconds per question. This gives a total of 6 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 80% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who are about to take the MongoDB Database Administrator exam
- everyone who wants to become a MongoDB Database Administrator
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with MongoDB
- everyone who wants to work with MongoDB
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons