Basics Of Bar Bending Schedule In Feet And Inches, Cut Length OF Different Bars.
What you’ll learn
- B.B.S Basic In Feet And Inches
- How to Find Cut Length Of Main Or Distribution Bars
- How to Do Bend Deductions
- How to Find Cut Length Of Bent up Or Crank Bar.
- Cut Length Of Rectangular, Triangular, Diamond And Circular Stirrups
- Cut Length Of Chair Bars
- Cut Length OF 4 or 6 legged Stirrups
1.5 total hours
- Must Have Civil Engineering Background.
This Course Is In Two Parts If You have enrolled in this please go and enroll in part 2 as well.
Udemy does not allow free training for more than two hours.
Now In Second Part We Will Create B.B.S For Septic Tank With The Help Of Cad And Excel.
This Course Is In F.P.S Mean Feet And Inches System.
Topics That We Will Cover In This Course Are:
Bar Bending Schedule Basics.
Bend Deductions For Different Structures.
Difference Between Clear Cover And Effective Cover.
How to Find Cut Length Of Main Or Distribution Bars.
Overlaping In Differnet Bars.
How to Find Cut Length Of Bent up Bars.
How to Find Cut Length Of Rectangular Stirrups.
How to Find Cut Length Of Triangular Stirrups.
How to Find Cut Length Of Diamond Stirrups.
How to Find Cut Length Of Circular Stirrups.
How to Find Cut Length Of Chair Bar.
How to Find Cut Length Of 4 or 6 Legged Stirrups.
Bar Bending Schedule Is a Very Important Topic For Civil Engineers, especially those who want to start their career as an estimator so this is beginner Training. If You Want to learn B.B.S From Stretch pl Start From This Course.
Who this course is for:
- Civil Engineering Students
- One From Civil Background want to learn B.B.S Basics
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons