Use Gatsby to create and publish a static web app.
What you’ll learn
- Setup Gatsby Development Environment
- Create a static website with Gatsby
- Serve site on Gatsby development server
- Build Gatsby Components and Sub components
- Utilize props
- Link pages of Gatsby site
- Publish Static Web App
1.5 total hours
- Git and Node installed on your computer
- Familiarity with editing text and code files in any text editor
- Experience using the command line, including Git operations
- A GitHub account
Static site generators can be defined as software applications that generates HTML pages from templates or components. Light-weight markup language such as markdown-formatted text files are used by most static site generators. Static site generators are different from content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal that are powered by databases.
Gatsby is a free and open source framework based on React that helps developers build blazing fast websites and apps. Gatsby’s rich data plugin ecosystem lets you build sites with the data you want .
Gatsby.js is Internet Scale. Forget complicated deploys with databases and servers and their expensive, time-consuming setup costs, maintenance, and scaling fears. Gatsby.js builds your site as “static” files which can be deployed easily on dozens of services.
Gatsby.js builds the fastest possible website. Instead of waiting to generate pages when requested, pre-build pages and lift them into a global cloud of servers — ready to be delivered instantly to your users wherever they are.
What you will learn includes:
Creating a Gatsby site
Using sub components
Linking between pages
Deploying Gatsby Sites
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to creating static web apps
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons