Build a LinkedIn Profile for Networking, Sales and Personal Influence
What you’ll learn
- how to better position your unique personal brand via your LinkedIn profile
- how LinkedIn search works and how to ensure the right people will find your profile
- how to leverage Power Words including keywords, action verbs, and more in your profile
- how to make the best first impression online with a powerful LinkedIn Introduction Card featuring your headline, headshot, background banner, and more
- how to create a searchable Services page, ideal for service providers and freelancers
- how to write the most exciting and effective About Essay
- how to incorporate images, video, and content
- how to best position your professional experiences in your LinkedIn profile
- how to customize your LinkedIn URL and the Google-facing version of your profile
- how to leverage your foreign language capabilities on your profile in two remarkable ways
- how to incorporate all the newest profile features such as cover story video, creator mode, featured, and gender pronouns
- how to display an attractive version of your profile on your website
- how to leverage your Twitter account with your LinkedIn profile
- How to incorporate a dozen special sections such as volunteering, awards, publications, courses, certifications, patents, organizations, and more
- how to make your profile even MORE visible if you’re a hiring manager or recruiter
2 total hours
- There are no prerequisites to this course– All you need is a willingness to succeed on LinkedIn
Is your LinkedIn Profile underperforming? Are you maximizing the opportunity LinkedIn provides to create a business-building professional network? Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines.
Gary Vaynerchuk has called LinkedIn a social platform he “really, really believes in.”
Forbes Magazine calls LinkedIn the “premier networking tool.”
If you haven’t maximized your LinkedIn presence, you’re missing out on many professional benefits and opportunities. Companies are sourcing everything from speakers to consultants to new vendors through their LinkedIn network. If your LinkedIn profile isn’t appearing in those search results, you are missing out on these opportunities– plain and simple!
So how do you create a high-performing, exciting LinkedIn profile? And, how do you ensure that profile appears when people search?
Sandra Long and her flagship course, LinkedIn Profile for Professionals, have those answers.
As you complete this course, you will craft a compelling and attractive LinkedIn Profile with language, images, and video to motivate and inspire your prospects, clients, and partners. Working alongside Sandra, you’ll enhance your profile and brand as you learn to reveal your unique personal qualities and your compelling professional story in your profile.
Sandra will reveal best practices as she shares best-in-class LinkedIn profile strategies and directs you to recreate your profile for maximum findability and impact. Packed with hands-on demonstrations and examples, you’ll experience more and more benefits of an optimized profile with each update you make to your profile.
If you want to be among the professionals who are building robust networks, enhancing their professional image, and – most importantly – experiencing opportunity knocking, you should enroll in LinkedIn Profile for Professionals now.
Hundreds of thousands of professionals develop their business, recruit, and make sales on LinkedIn. With this course, you can be one of them. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a network, source leads and become a thought leader on LinkedIn
- Business Leaders
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons