Empower yourself and what you want to accomplish everywhere in life.
What you’ll learn
- There is a process to communication: Understanding it will improve your effectiveness
- Distinguish the components of communication for better results
- Discover the world of nonverbal communication and how it can empower you
- Explore – What are the typical barriers to effective communication
- Practice – effective communication tools for you to use ongoingly
3 total hours
- No prior experience necessary to enjoy and benefit from this course.
- All are welcome! Come get this training!
Communication is the access to getting anything accomplished in life!
Whether you are applying for a job, asking a prospective client to sign a deal with you, making a date with friends, or ordering your meal at a restaurant, you are in communication.
How effective are you? How well are you understood by others? Do they listen attentively to you? And do you listen attentively to them? How often do you miss important content in your meetings because you are listening to the thoughts in your head?
Communication is about imparting or exchanging information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium; it is also about understanding the emotion and intentions behind the information. As well as being able to clearly convey a message, effective communication requires listening such that the listener gains the full meaning of what’s being said and makes the other person feel heard and understood.
The hard part about communication is that people often don’t know they are not clear in their communication. Most people believe they are very good at communicating and may not notice how common misunderstandings are and how ineffectiveness tends to persist.
This course will expand awareness of the process of communications, the models of communications and the distinctions between verbal and nonverbal communication. Most people are unaware of how much their nonverbal communication delivers messages and signaling that may or may not be consistent with their verbal communication. We will also address barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them.
A significant component of effective communication is the ability to listen and create a space to receive others’ communication. This is an essential and often missed area of communication that determines effectiveness or lack thereof. This course addresses active listening as a component of effective communication.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for every kind of learner. You will expand your ability to be effective in all kinds of circumstances and situations.
- People who want to grow and expand in their career.
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to accomplish great results.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons