Learn how to use your Smartphone to improve teaching and learning
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to use Smartphone in teaching and learning
- You will learn how to install different applications in your Smartphone
- You will learn how to edit different videos in Smartphone
- You will learn how to integrate ICTs in teaching and learning context
- You will learn how to differentiate Smartphone specifications
- You will learn how to use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint in your Smartphone
- You will learn how to share different educational materials with others by using a Smartphone
2 total hours
- You need to know how to login in Gmail account
- You need to have some basic skills on how to use your Smartphone
This is an online course concerning different techniques and basic knowledge on how to make the teaching and learning process interactive, collaborative, and participatory purposefully with the intention of increasing learning gains, also covering the gap left by the scarcity of desktop computers and laptops in working areas.
Also, the course’s main stakeholders are teachers who are the targeted learner who intends to be the major player in the learning context. The project will not extend much to other professional fields of expertise since teachers are the ones who are in touch directly in one way or another in the deployment of technology in education to improve learning gains.
The course as entitled focuses on the creation of basic knowledge regarding some areas in the smartphone only, it will not extend to other technological devices like computers, printers, etc.
A general observation is that teachers in schools and higher learning institutions in developing countries are reluctant to use Smartphones for teaching and learning activities, therefore there is a need to explore the underlying reasons for this phenomenon. This course has been prepared purposely to give teachers skills and knowledge on the effective use of their smartphones to improve teaching and learning.
Using Smartphones for educational purposes fits into the realm of the mobile learning (or M-learning) paradigm which is considered to be an extension of electronic learning (or E-learning). M-learning is a medium of learning that uses mobile devices to create educational opportunities and deliver information. The increased computing capabilities of mobile devices and their availability have created significant interest among educators to use them in promoting formal and informal learning (Brown, 2005).
Who this course is for:
- Primary school teachers
- Secondary school teachers
- College teachers
- University instructors
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons