Procurement Made Easy
What you’ll learn
- Different price / quality splits for evaluating tenders
- Different pricing modules and their formulas
- Standard quality evaluation formulas- Sample questions provided
- Social Value – Sample questions provided
35 total mins
- Basic understanding of procurement
This is the advanced procurement course where we cover more in depth information for procurement practitioners or those interested in learning how to buy for business. Bid Managers may also find this course helpful as it covers procurement practice from the perspective of the buyer.
In this short course we’ll be covering mainly activities that take place in the procurement strategy and sourcing/ tendering phase in more detail. Topics here will help you choose and understand options available when developing your tender documents. It is a practical course which goes beyond procurement theory.
In particularly we’ll be covering:
1. Different price / quality splits for evaluating tenders
2. Different pricing modules and their formulas
3. Standard quality evaluation formula- Sample questions
4. Social Value – Sample questions
This course is ideal for people who have a basic understanding of procurement or those who want training in a specific areas to boost their current knowledge. I share international best practice standards and as usual my training is straight to the point giving practical information which you can use in your procurement. I’ll provide you with a framework on how to choose evaluation splits between quality and price as well as some ideas for evaluation questions including Social Value.
So if this is something that is of interest to you, sign up and I’ll see you on the other side.
Who this course is for:
- Buyers or those interested in learning procurement
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons