Unofficial Udemy Course Marketing: Course Length: Course Price
What you’ll learn
- Strategies for setting the optimal length for your course from shortest, 30 minutes, to longest, 99 hours. Determine your optimal course length.
- Strategies for setting the optimal price for your course from smallest, $19.99, to largest, $199.99. Determine your optimal course price.
- Strategies for setting the optimal coupon price for your course, from free, to $9.99, to $13.99-$17.99. Determine the best coupon to market your course.
- Strategies for using educational announcements to engage with students and generate course reviews. Learn to follow the 80/20 rule.
- Strategies for using promotional announcements to sell the most courses. Learn why you should use the back-and-forth rather than the blast.
32 total mins
- You should either be or about to become a Udemy instructor to get the most out of this course.
Hello and welcome to my course, ‘Unofficial Udemy Course Marketing: Course Length and Price’.
My name is Brian Jackson. I’m the instructor of this course. I’m also the writer of over a dozen books, publisher of over 100 books and Udemy instructor since 2014, with over 10 Udemy courses to my name.
This is a short, no-frills course about how to market your Udemy courses using course length and price. The course includes lots of personal experience from my 8 years on Udemy, along with lots of real-life examples.
In this course, I discuss strategies for determining the optimal length for your Udemy courses, including: minimum and maximum lengths, letting a course be as long as it needs to be, the two-hour limit for free courses, competing via length and the rounding up of course lengths by Udemy. I also discuss the optimal price for your course, including: minimum and maximum prices, matching course price to length and competing via price.
After watching this course, you will know how to promote your courses via Udemy length and price.
This course is for instructors new to teaching on Udemy and those who have been here a while and want to brush up on their marketing skills.
Why not learn how to sell on Udemy before spending months and years publishing on Udemy?
Clocking in at as close to 46 minutes as I can get (find out why in the course), watching this course should be mandatory for every new Udemy instructor.
So, enroll in the course now and I’ll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Those new to Udemy wanting to learn course marketing basics.
- Those experienced Udemy instructors wanting to expand their course marketing skills.
- Those who are curious about how Udemy works.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons