Learning how to keep yourself and others healthy
What you’ll learn
- Understand bacteria and viruses and how to prevent them.
- Discover safety protocols which will improve health.
- Learn the history of viruses and vaccines.
- Grow knowledge base for how viruses can be treated and prevented.
1 total hour
- No prior experience needed. This is a course for all ages and levels of understanding about viruses and vaccines. It is designed to heighten your understanding of what you can control about illness.
In this course you will learn how to keep yourself and others healthy by improving your knowledge and understanding of bacteria, viruses, vaccines, and healthy living techniques. The following topics will be covered in this course; masks, hand washing, bacteria vs. viruses, how to utilize thermometers, immunization expectations, and the history of vaccines. The reasoning for this course is multifaceted. It is designed to give students and volunteers a clear understanding of what they can do to protect themselves and others against getting sick and falling victim to illness.
This course was designed by the Immunization Coalition of Los Angeles County. The purpose is to ensure that residents in that county have access to a clear and understandable course where they can learn more about how to stay healthy in our current environment. Each lecture includes a brief quiz which will help the participants better understand the content. The course will culminate with a certificate for anyone who watches all the lectures and completes all the quizzes successfully.
Because this course is offered for free, it is encouraged that participants share it with anyone they know who will benefit from the content. Some potential groups might include parents, siblings, people who work with children, friends, and family members.
Who this course is for:
- Students and volunteers in the LA County area looking to improve their knowledge and understanding of how to stay healthy.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons