Just the right course to get you PMP Exams ready in the shortest possible time.
What you’ll learn
- Clearly understand all the important concepts, models, definitions and formulas that are popular in PMP Exams.
- Tailor the correct methodology for the specific project context.
- Understand all the important processes along with their respective important Tools & Techniques that are popular in PMP Exams.
- Understand how to approach and answer different kinds of questions that show up on PMP Exams.
- Gain confidence about preparing and clearing PMP Exams in a short period of time.
21 total hours
- Meet all the eligibility requirements for PMP application. Preferably, approval from PMI on PMP application.
- Mentally ready to prepare of acing PMP Exams.
- Completed your 35 Contact hours certificate training from someplace.
PMP Dash has been created with the aim of providing just the right amount of material, notes, tips and tricks and insights to help the candidate become exams ready in the shortest possible time.
This PMP Dash has been arranged and narrated such that it matches the actual flow of a Project and has been created in such a manner that even those who are not from IT background can answer Agile related questions that show up a lot in PMP exams.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT A FULL PMP 35 CONTACT HOURS TRAINING. This course assumes that you have already undergone that training and are preparing for attempting the PMP Exams.
With all important Models, Tools & Techniques, Formulas, Concepts and Definitions that are popular in PMP Exams, the content of PMP Dash is so extensive that anything that would show up on PMP Exams has been covered here. EVERYTHING. Includes material from all the other references and standards earmarked by PMI for PMP Viz.,
– PMBOK Guide 6th edition
– PMBOK Guide 7th edition
– PMI Authorized PMP Prep
– PMI Standard for Agile
– Examination Content Outline for PMP
– Organizational Change Standard
Once you go through PMP Dash you will have all the notes, information, ability and as well as the attitude to ace PMP exams, let alone clearing it.
And as if all this was not enough, PMP Dash has one full guided format of 180 Questions very similar to the PMP Exams.
To understand exactly how comprehensive this course is, let’s have a look at:
WHAT IS COVERED?
o The entire PMP Dash course is done through a revolutionary new sequence
o All possible notes covered in a sequence that makes sense and relatable
o All references covered in creation of these notes
o Models and Tools & Techniques as well as their logic also covered
o Pitfalls to avoid covered
o All methodologies (Including Agile) explained in a manner that you will not forget
o Focus on only the processes that show up on PMP
o Notes through visual clues to help retain information
o 180 Questions (Nearest to PMP Exams) guided through by the narrator.
o Each question explained in a manner that you will develop immense confidence and certainty for clearing PMP Exams.
o Made by someone who has over 26,800 certified professionals to his personal credit.
o Comprehensive coverage of People and Interpersonal skills needed for PMP as contained in ECO and more.
o Explanation such that it would be hard for you to forget
o Focus on “Understanding” and not “Mugging Up”.
o Complete and comprehensive coverage.
o Most comprehensive material in the industry targeted for PMP 2021
o Entire course replete with tips and tricks.
o PMP Experts since 2006
o Over 48,500 Certified through PM-Pulse
Subscribe to this package for mastering all PMP Concepts and Acing PMP Exams.
Who this course is for:
- PMP Candidate who has already undertaken 35 contact hours training and is now looking for the best source for preparing for PMP Exams in the shortest time possible.
- Professionals who wish to prepare for and ace PMP exams in the shortest possible time.
- Professionals preparing for the PMP Exams but have limited time to study.
- Professionals who are not confident after the PMP Training.
- Professionals who are unsure about the best material to prepare for PMP exams.
- Professionals who want to ACE PMP Exams in their very first try.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons