Apache Hive Interview Question -Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer
What you’ll learn
- By attending this course you will get to know frequently and most likely asked Programming, Scenario based, Fundamentals, and
- Performance Tuning based Question asked in Apache Hive Interview along with the answer
- This will help Apache Hive Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
- During your Scheduled Interview you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Apache Hive interview questions.
- We have already compiled the most frequently asked and latest Apache Hive Interview questions in this course.
2.5 total hours
- Apache Hive basic fundamental knowledge is required
Apache Hive Interview Questions has a collection of 100+ questions with answers asked in the interview for freshers and experienced (Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer). This course is intended to help Apache Hive Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
We are planning to add more questions in upcoming versions of this course.
The Apache Hive data warehouse software facilitates reading, writing, and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage using SQL. Structure can be projected onto data already in storage. A command line tool and JDBC driver are provided to connect users to Hive.
Course Consist of the Interview Question on the following Topics
Hive SQL Language Manual: Commands, CLIs, Data Types,
DDL (create/drop/alter/truncate/show/describe), Statistics (analyze), Indexes, Archiving,
DML (load/insert/update/delete/merge, import/export, explain plan),
Queries (select), Operators and UDFs, Locks, Authorization
File Formats and Compression: RCFile, Avro, ORC, Parquet; Compression, LZO
Procedural Language: Hive HPL/SQL
Hive Configuration Properties
Hive Client (JDBC, ODBC, Thrift)
HiveServer2: Overview, HiveServer2 Client and Beeline, Hive Metrics
Hive Web Interface
Hive SerDes: Avro SerDe, Parquet SerDe, CSV SerDe, JSON SerDe
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Apache Hive Job seeker with 6 months to 4 years of Experience in Apache Hive or Big data Hadoop Development and looking out for new job as Apache Hive Developer,Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Software Architect, Development Manager
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons