Learn the fundamentals of Azure AI and ML services and achieve your certification with this comprehensive AI-900 course!
What you’ll learn
- Take the Azure AI-900 AI Fundamentals exam and pass it.
- Learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning.
- Common machine learning and artificial intelligence workloads and how to deploy them on Azure
- Includes April 2022 changes! Up-to-date as of August 2022.
- AI-900 Exam: Machine Learning Principles on Azure
- AI-900 Exam: Workloads and concerns for AI
- AI-900 Exam: Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- AI-900 Exam: Conversational AI workloads on Azure
1.5 total hours
- You will not need any any prior knowledge – so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about AI in Azure.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
IN ONE DAY, LEARN AZURE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING (ML) TECHNOLOGIES!
The course is completely up-to-date with new requirements.
A brand new course, just launched!
Complete preparation for the AI-900 Azure Data Fundamentals exam.
The AI-900 exam covers the following topics:
Describe AI workloads and considerations (15-20%)
Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure (30-35%)
Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure (15-20%)
Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure (15-20%)
Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure (15-20%)
This brand new course covers the AI-900 exam from beginning to end. Always up to date on the most recent requirements. This course goes over each exam requirement in detail. If you have no prior experience with machine learning and want to learn more about AI / ML concepts and services within Azure, or if you have some experience with machine learning and want to eventually progress to an Azure Data Engineer or Data Analyst type role, this course is a great resource for you.
Microsoft Azure is still the most rapidly expanding large cloud platform. There are still opportunities for cloud computing jobs available, and businesses’ top challenge is finding qualified employees.
If you want to change career, this would be a good place to start in cloud computing on the machine learning side.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to be a Azure certified in Artificial Intelligence with AI-900.
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous cloud experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Anyone who want to learn Azure, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and how to deploy them.
- Candidates with non-technical backgrounds who are interested in learning about machine learning.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons