Develop an understanding of Woocommerce to build your ecommerce store on a wordpress platform
What you’ll learn
- Designing themes that will give an appeal to your customers
- Navigating the general Woocommerce settings
- Customising product settings that will suit the market trend
- Utilizing product organisation for easier access for consumers
- Managing product attributes
- Expanding beyond the basics of your market
- Automating Woocommerce tasks
1 total hour
- 1. Desktop/Laptop with audio enabled
- 2. Background knowledge of Ecommerce
- 3. Willingness to learn
Whether you’re selling digital products or physical products, creating an e-commerce store is your first step.
Ecommerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions. Ecommerce is often used to refer to the sale of physical products online, but it can also describe any kind of commercial transaction that is facilitated through the internet.
There is a reason why ecommerce has demonstrated such explosive growth in the past couple of years. Indeed, with the internet becoming an essential requirement of everyday life, businesses are learning to take advantage of the numerous benefits of ecommerce, the most notable of which include:
Global market: A physical store will always be limited by a geographical area it can serve.
Around-the-clock availability: Another great benefit of running an online business is that it is always open.
Reduced Costs: Ecommerce businesses benefit from significantly lower running costs.
Inventory Management: Ecommerce businesses can automate their inventory management by using electronic tools to accelerate ordering, delivery and payment procedures.
While there are a variety of different platforms that you can use to set up your e-commerce site, Woocommerce is the number one option if you are utilizing WordPress.
If you’ve wanted to sell your products online for a long time, but you just haven’t been able to do so because of the technical learning curve, then this is your solution.
By the end of this video course, you’ll have the necessary knowledge to set up your ecommerce site from scratch on the WordPress platform.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to advanced ecommerce developers
- Students willing to construct an ecommerce store
- IT and business professionals
- Wholesalers and retailers
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons