Learn econometrics with fast and clear expressions
What you’ll learn
- Statistical tests
- Economic models
- Repeat the fundamentals of statistics
1 total hour
- No requirements. If you want to learn econometrics, it is enough.
Welcome to the simplified econometrics course. This course is built for people who will start learning econometrics in school or currently learning it and needs support in the class and the ones who is interested in econometrics and want to start from somewhere. Without complexity and simplified expressions we will cover the concepts of econometrics fastly and strongly. We will repeat statistics firstly and quickly then cover the topics of
– Data Structures
– Simple Linear Regression
– Ordinary Least Squares (OLS)
– Classical Linear Regression Model (CLRM)
– Gauss-Markov Theorem
– R Squared
– Confidence Interval Estimation for Regression Coefficients
– Hypothesis Testing for Slope Coefficient of The Regression
– F – Test .
This is the outline of the course. This course is beginner friendly and after this course you will learn the general concepts of econometrics by repeating statistics quickly and learning via fast and clear explressions and also you will be ready to move into advanced econometrics topics. The topics we cover in our course is the main steps of econometrics and by learning the econometric theories and statistical metrics, tests you will be able to build a both mathematical and theoretical knowledge. In the all course process and later you can reach to me about the concepts or asking questions via Q&A section of the course.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in econometrics
- Students who are going to take / who is currently taking Econometrics Class
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons