Enforcing Network Security Policy using Check Point Quantum
What you’ll learn
- Configuration and management of Check Point Security Gateways
- Introduction to the Gaia Operating system
- Learn how to reset SIC on the GW, and establish secure communication between the Gateway and the management
- Understand the basic components of a rulebase, creating best practice rules, and an inline layer
1.5 total hours
- Familiarity with TCP/IP
Check Point’s Quantum is the best Threat Prevention solution on the Market! It offers uncompromising Security, consistently preventing both known and unknown Zero-day attacks.
This course includes these modules:
2. Installing Gaia
3. Running the First Time Wizard.
4. Installing SmartConsole
5. Establish SIC
6. Create & installing Policy
7. Enable application control blade
8. Enable IDA blade
9. Enable HTTPS Inspection
10. Enable Autonomous Threat Prevention
11. Adding License
12. CPUSE SmartConsole
13. Gathering cpinfo
This course is suitable for new Check Point customers with prior experience configuring or administrating Check Point Network Security products.
Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated and harder to detect. Check Point Quantum Network Security provides ultra-scalable protection against Gen V cyber attacks on your network, cloud, data center, IoT, and remote users.
Check Point Quantum Next Generation Firewall Security Gateways™ combine SandBlast threat prevention, hyper-scale networking, a unified management platform, remote access VPN, and IOT security to protect you against the most sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. Its solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry-leading catch rate of malware, ransomware, and other types of attacks. Check Point offers multilevel security architecture, “Infinity” Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention, which defends enterprises’ cloud, network, and mobile device-held information. Check Point provides the most comprehensive and intuitive one point of control security management system. Check Point protects over 100,000 organizations of all sizes.
Who this course is for:
- Firewall administrators who are new to the Check Point product
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons