Learn Engineering Simulations using ANSYS using Finite Element Analysis by solving various kinds of example problems
What you’ll learn
- The theory of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and how to use it to solve engineering problems using ANSYS.
- ANSYS Workbench Interface, Engineering Data & Creating Custom Materials.
- Geometry Creation for analysis using ANSYS Design Modeller and ANSYS Spaceclaim.
- How to conduct a Static Structural and Static Thermal Analysis along with combined Thermo-structural Analysis.
- How to conduct a Modal and Buckling Analysis .
- How to conduct a Topology Optimization Study.
- How to conduct a Computational Fluid Dynamics Study Using ANSYS Fluent.
- How to create geometries for CFD Analysis
- How to conduct a conjugate Heat Transfer analysis using ANSYS Fluent.
- How to solve Fluid-Solid Interaction (FSI) Problems using ANSYS.
5 total hours
- No prior knowledge of ANSYS is required.
- In-Depth understanding of Finite Element Analysis is recommended but not required, as the required theory is explained in the course.
- Access to ANSYS Workbench version 18.0 or higher.
- A basic knowledge of Solid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer.
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn by doing.
ANSYS is the industry leading general purpose Finite Element Analysis software package used in both industry and academic institutions all over the world. It is used to simulate real world situations in order to analyse the performance of products in order to achieve the best possible design.
ANSYS uses Finite Element Method to analyse the responses of your design to various kinds of loadings ranging from forces, electric currents, heat to fluid flow with the goal of achieving the best design possible for your product. Moreover, you can use ANSYS for optimizing your design in accordance with your design criteria.
This course will start with the basic overview of Finite Element Method, which is the mathematical procedure used by ANSYS to conduct all kinds of analyses. And then you will learn how to implement that method inside the ANSYS Environment. You will learn all the steps of conducting an Engineering Analysis, Geometry Creation, Meshing, Setting Boundary Conditions and more. You will also be acquainted with two CAD Modelling Packages for Geometry Creation namely SpaceClaim and DesignModeller, which are already included in the ANSYS Software. You will also learn how you can import files other CAD Packages such as SolidWorks.
Moreover, this course will also introduce you to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and how you can conduct a CFD Analysis using ANSYS Fluent.
You will also learn how to use the results from various kinds of analyses in order to conduct a Topology Optimization study for your design in order to obtain a light-weight design for your product.
You will learn how to conduct following analyses in full in-depth follow-along video lectures Disciplines:
STATIC STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
LAMINAR FLUID FLOW ANALYSIS
TURBULENT FLUID FLOW ANALYSIS
FLUID-SOLID INTERACTION PROBLEMS
New sections and analysis may be added too to this course, so stay tuned.
So, jump in and let’s start simulating together
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to learn how to conduct engineering simulations using ANSYS.
- Engineering Students specially Mechanical Engineering Students wanting to equip themselves with FEA and CFD Skills.
- Mechanical Designers who want to improve their skillset.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons