What you’ll learn
- overview of medical terminology
- Developing a medical terminology
- Medical terminology Courses
- Medical terminology Lecture
5 total hours
Hello, my name is Muhammad Mahdi Sami, majoring in a Bachelor of Nursing Sciences. I would love to offer nursing courses today. I will present a medical terminology course in nursing.
This course teaches students to basic nursing skills and terminologies that are necessary for providing nursing care to people of all ages and in a variety of situations. The core concepts and methods of nursing care are investigated. It comes in Arabic language to help those who have trouble understanding English. Theoretical knowledge is combined with prior medical terminology knowledge. Basic nursing skills enable students to provide safe and adequate care in accordance with professional nursing practise standards. These medical words will help you better comprehend and diagnose the patient’s condition. Your communication with other nurses and doctors would be more effective and efficient. Besides this knowledge will help you throughout your career.
Working in the health-care profession necessitates an understanding of medical jargon as well as the basic structure and function of the human body. As you acquaint yourself with important terminology regularly used, this introductory educational activity will help you communicate more effectively with doctors, nurses, or patients. You’ll learn about common anomalies, laboratory tests, procedures, drugs, and abbreviations, among other things.
This online course can be completed at your own speed and on your own time. The professor can check on your progress, recommend extra study resources, and answer any questions you may have via email. After completing the course, you will earn a certificate of completion. When you’ve finished, you’ll be able to:
· understand the interrelationships between cells, tissues, and organs
· Identify the four major types of tissues.
· Identify the body cavities by recognising words and planes of the body.
· Recognize the four abdominal quadrants as well as the nine abdominopelvic divisions.
· identify the body’s primary systems
· Examine medical jargon and employ tried-and-true ways to comprehend unknown terms.
· Recognize the key elements of the Benner Nursing Model.
· Identify the nursing process’ components and principles.
· Recognize the distinctions between a registered nurse and other levels of nursing care providers (Standards of Practice).
· Examine the ethical, social, legal, and cultural impacts on nursing practise.
· Identify the nursing profession’s various areas of practise.
· Use medical concepts in the context of body systems and their use in nursing practise.
· Explain prefixes, suffixes, and the importance of using and pronouncing medical terminology correctly.
· In nursing practise, use medical terms and acronyms.
· In order to conduct safe nursing, you must know how to spell medical terminology correctly, how to use them correctly, and how to define them.
This course also covers an overview of nursing education, the nursing process, teaching and learning concepts, current nursing roles in health care, and historical, ethical, political, social, and legal elements of nursing. This material pertains to nursing school prerequisites and job options. An introduction to Benner’s model and nursing as a ministry is also included in the content. It teaches you the basics of medical terminology and abbreviations. Prefixes, suffixes, word stems, and technical terminology are studied, with an emphasis on correct spelling, pronunciation, and applications. The basic parts of the nursing process are covered, with a focus on assessment.
Who this course is for:
- New graduates
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons