Understand Python from the ground up in only 8 hours! No experience required on Mac, Linux or Windows!
What you’ll learn
- Be able to write Python scripts and programs
- Understand Python Data Types and Data Structures
- Understand Python Functions, Lambda and Decorators
- Learn OOP(Object Oriented Programming) and Python Classes
- Create and use Python Modules
- Use pip and PyPI to set up a virtualenv and install modules
- Read and Write to Files with Python
7.5 total hours
- Must have basic computer skills, and a desire to learn Python basics
- May be easier with some Powershell or Bash shell experience, but we will cover the necessities
If you are considering learning to program, this course will help you understand common programming concepts and one of the most popular programming languages.
The whole course also only uses resources that are available to all operating systems so that you can follow along from Windows, Linux or MacOS.
Why take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses our there, so why take this one?
While you may get sick of looking at me, studies have shown that being able to see someone while they are talking improves comprehension and understanding, which is why I will be in the corner of each video unlike most courses.
The Video and Audio quality of this course is high which will also make it easier to follow.
In this course we will put things in an order that makes sense, and focus on a complete understanding of Python basics.
In this course we are going to start from nothing and build a strong foundation to prepare you to understand and work with the Python programming language.
Install and Getting Started
Operators and Conditional Statements
After we have a foundational understanding of how to write some Python code, we take our first steps to manage basic variables and create procedural programming logic
Once we have an understanding of procedural logic and workflows we can start making things more powerful and reusable with Functions and Classes
Classes & OOP
And finally after we have made our logic dynamic, we can also make our programs themselves dynamic by breaking up our code into multiple Modules, and talking about how we can add common modules to our projects
pip & virtualenv
If you are new to software development, congratulations on starting your journey to become a developer! I look forward to seeing you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no Programming Experience
- Anyone who wants to learn the Python Programming Language
- Programmers who want to get a deeper foundational understanding of Python
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons