A Beginner’s Guide To Implementing Data-Driven Decisions for Leaders, Data Science, & Business
What you’ll learn
- Make data-driven decisions for better outcomes
- Understand how data-driven decision making works
- Implement data-driven decision making in your business
- Follow the seven steps to successful data-driven decision making
- Train employees in data-driven decision making
- Use data-driven decision making tools
- Follow the ten steps for implementing a data-driven culture
- Celebrate successes and learn from failures
38 total mins
- No statistics or analytics knowledge is required. This is a conceptual course and it will teach you everything you need to know.
Leverage The Value Of Data To Make Better Decisions
A Complete Guide To Learning What Data-Driven Decision Making Is & How To Implement It Into Your Organization
What you will learn
✔ Introduce Yourself & Team To Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM)
✔ Access Examples Of Companies That Have Successfully Incorporated DDDM Into Their Operations
✔ Learn How To Manage The Team Members That Are Against Data Use
✔ Access The 7 Steps You Need To Follow To Implement DDDM Into Your Organization & Team
✔ Have Your Questions Answered
✔ Discover The 10 Actionable Steps You Need To Take To Foster A Data-Driven Culture
This course will teach you everything you need to know about DDDM without previous statistics or analytics knowledge required.
In today’s ever-changing world, it’s hard to know which direction to go. However, making decisions based on intuition, observation, or guesswork cannot guarantee you will get the desired outcome. That is where data-driven decision-making (DDDM) comes in handy, giving you the peace of mind that your decisions are based on facts, not instinct.
What Is DDDM & Why You Should Give It A Chance?
DDDM uses facts, data, and metrics to guide informed decisions that align with your business goals, objectives, and plans. It has become prevalent in multiple sectors, as according to a Forbes survey, more than 80% of companies have implemented it into their decision-making process.
Harnessing the power of data can keep your business goal-oriented and improvement-focused while offering many more benefits, including:
✔ Increased Productivity, Efficiency, Decision-Making Speed & Prediction Accuracy
✔ Optimized ROI, Improved Customer Service & Satisfaction
✔ Better Use Of The Organization’s Resources
✔Use Of Data As Powerful Insights To Identify Trends, Spot New Opportunities & Eliminate Bottlenecks
Data-Driven Culture: The Foundation For A Thriving Data-Driven Decision-Making Performance
Investing in a data-driven culture creates the ideal environment for making the DDDM the norm and empowering people to use it and run their operations more efficiently.
Presenting The Game-Changing Data-Driven Decision-Making Course By Justin Bateh, Ph.D.!
This insightful video course was created for managers, leaders, and aspiring professionals wishing to bring a transformational impact to their teams and business through DDDM.
By the end of this comprehensive course, you will be able to:
✅ Get Familiar With The DDDM Process: learn the DDDM basics, access successful DDDM examples, and follow 7 straightforward steps to implement it in your operations.
✅ Cultivate A Data-Driven Culture: it will only take 10 steps to develop a data-driven culture and facilitate the incorporation of DDDM into your business.
✅ Face DDDM Challenges: find out how to respond to team members refusing to embrace the DDDM mindset.
Who this course is for:
· Business Leaders
· C-Suite Executives
· CEOs, COOs & Vice Presidents
· Operations Management Professionals
· Professionals Responsible For Optimizing Their Company Or Team Performance
· Anyone interested in data science or data analytics
Who this course is for:
- Business Leaders
- C-Suite Executives
- CEO’s, COO’s, and Vice Presidents
- Operations Management Professionals
- Anyone responsible for improving outcomes in their company or team
- Anyone interested in data science or data analytics
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons