Master the American accent,IPA phonetics,Speak English like an American,Accent reduction,American English pronunciation
What you’ll learn
- Learning the IPA (International Phonetic Alphabets) so that you can read any word easily even if you don’t know it.
- You will be able to speak and listen to English as native speakers.
- American Accent exercises with answers to test your understanding.
- 3 types of American intonations – how native speakers speak English?
- Some shortcuts in English conversations -Wow you speak very fast!
- American R sound /r/ as in Far and Water
- Ah /ɑ:/ sound as in Car
- Ay sound /eɪ/ in American accent as in Play
- Aaa sound /æ/ as in Cat – Full American accent course
- Uh sound /ʌ/ as in Cut – Full American accent course
- C sounds like K ,S ,Q(KU) as in Cat,cinema , cute
- D sound as in Dog
- Lone E sound /i:/ as in Feel – American accent
- Short e sound /e/ as in tent -American accent
- Long U sound /u/ as in Blue,too – American accent
- Long O sound /oʊ/ as in hope -American accent
- Very short O sound /ʊ/ as in put,foot.
- aw sound /ɔ:/ as in Storm,for – American accent
- OW sound /aʊ/ as in Cow – American accent.
- OI sound /ɔɪ/ as in Boy
- The difference in pronunciation of P (pen) and B (Bear)
- The difference between /v/ Van , th/θ/ think sounds
- The difference between /θ/ ‘th’ in think and /s/ in sink
- T sound /t/ as in Tool
- T rules as r (fast d) sound as in water
- T rules -flap t /d/ as in Little
- Sh /ʃ/ sound as in Shirt,Tension, and Ch /tʃ/ sound as in Church
- Hard /g/ sound as in Good
- Gged sound as in Tugged
- Soft G /dʒ/ sound as in Gym,gem
- Ed-endings . Replace “ed” with “T” sound as in Worked
- “H” is silent or not hour or hat
- Light L :Lend and Dark L : Call
- N sounds /n/ as in Noon, / ŋ/ as in Going
- Silent N
- X pronounce as KS ,GZ,KSH, or what?
- S endings – s pronounced as S or Z ?
- S is pronounced as “IZ” like Churches
- Silent S after “th” like Months
- When ‘e’ is silent in English?
- ٍٍSilent t as in Internet
- j sound /dʒ/in Dream
- Ch sound /tʃ/ as in True ,control
- Omit(leave out ) T in these words
- Silent K
- ِAll rules of silent letters in American accent pronunciation
- Phonetics chart with words
- All Linking sounds rules of American accent pronunciation
- American intonation( rise,fall, rise and fall)
- /ʒ/ sound as in casual.
- SCHWA Vowel /ə/ as in America
- American Phonetics
- Bonus videos
2.5 total hours
- A headset
- A paper and a pen to write down the phonetic symbols.
American ِAccent and Phonetics course will help you to learn:
American phonetics,linking sounds,accent reduction, and how to speak English like a native speaker.
With practice exercises in the course,your accent will be improved quickly.
You will be learning types of intonation which will help you to speak English confidently and clearly so that anyone would understand your English.
In section two of the course,you will be learning the following:
American accent vowel sounds,American accent consonants sounds,American accent phonetics chart
You’re not just watching videos,you will also do some assignments to make sure that you understand the lessons within this course. I will give you my personal feedback on the assignments you do,and that’s how you master the American accent and phonetics.
In section three of the course,well, that’s a BONUS! which means more practice videos on the rules of pronunciation I give within this course.
In section four of the course,well, that’s another BONUS videos. Lots of bonus videos for students who have finished the course.
.Enjoy being with us in this course.Ask questions any time.I’m glad to support you at all times.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn or improve their American accent and general English pronunciation.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons