Learn how to write songs like a pro with this step-by-step course!
What you’ll learn
- How to find the concept or idea for your songs
- How to find your own voice and identity
- Poetic writing techniques
- How to avoid using cliches
- Different types of rhyming
- The most common structures of different genres
- Musical notation and harmony
- How to play different songs
- How to produce your own songs
- Music marketing and diffusion strategies
18.5 total hours
- No previous knowledge of songwriting required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Learn the art behind writing great songs!
Have you always wanted to write songs? Maybe you have some musical notions but would like to have a more professional approach into this beautiful art, or perhaps you have a musical background and want to learn the art behind writing great songs. Whether you’re an aspiring songwriter starting to explore, or a seasoned professional looking for some pointers in the art of pro songwriting so you can find inspiration and storytelling techniques used by many famous artists, this course is for everyone. You can take your songwriting skills to the next level – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course you’re going to attain a powerful songwriting toolbox, including conceptual tools, rhyming, literary devices, applied musical theory, music production techniques, and different approaches to this artform. You will even learn to draw inspiration from other artforms and we’ll also be talking about strategies for music marketing and business.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in songwriting, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples and songs analysis for you to study. That’s why this is the only songwriting course you’ll ever need to write and create songs like a pro!
Start your music journey today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Develop a unique artistic identity
Write basic songs in major and minor key
Use rhyme schemes to accelerate, decelerate speed and emotion
Write your songs using musical notation
Produce your own songsRegister and distribute your music
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to write songs – no experience needed!
- Musicians/songwriters who want to learn new tools and find inspiration
- Anyone with specialized needs (professional musicians, music teachers, sound engineers, songwriters)
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons