English Grammar for IELTS,basic English grammar,English tenses,basic English writing,English grammar,English practice
What you’ll learn
- Foundation of IELTS Grammar
- The 12 English tenses
- Tips to improve your 4 English skills
- Noun types
- Pronoun types
- Preposition types
- Rules of forming adjectives
- Using adjectives in comparisons
- The use of adverbs
- How to form adverbs from adjectives?
- Adverbs placement in a sentence.
- Verb types
- Bonus section
7.5 total hours
- A good headphone to listen clearly.
- A paper and a pen to take notes.
- A PDF reader to open the course PDF files.
English Grammar For IELTS course assists you to know the foundation of English grammar rules to be ready to start your IELTS preparation course. It begins with sentence structure elements which are nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and more; then all English tenses. This course has helped many students learn English grammar well. Step by step, everything will be very easy for you. This course is updated regularly. New English grammar exercises with answers are added regularly to meet your satisfaction. There is a bonus section which contains new lessons for FREE. Feel free to ask any questions you like. I will be responsive as much as I can at all times. Enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner levels(A1,A2).
- Intermediate levels(B1,B2).
- A student who wants to know the foundation of English grammar to be prepared for IELTS(Speaking,writing)
- A student who wants to prepare for an international exam whose grammar is weak.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons