Payments Basics, Risk, Domestic & International Payment Systems, Fedwire, CHIPS, ACH, SWIFT Messages- MT & MX ISO 20022
What you’ll learn
- Payment Fundamentals in great detail
- Risk in Payment Systems
- Domestic payment systems (Fedwire, CHIPS, and ACH)
- International payment system
- SWIFT FIN MT • SWIFT Code • SWIFT MT message structure • SWIFT RMA and RMA plus • Direct payments, cover payments, and serial payments • SWIFT ISO 20022
- SWIFT Message Type MT & MX ISO 20022
- Pain and pacs messages
- Global cashless transactions
- Innovations to payment services
- FedNow, SWIFT GPI,
- Blockchain technology (Stellar blockchain network and Ripple)
- Message in International Trade
- Payment Gateway
11.5 total hours
- There are no prerequisites for this course. It has been structured to assist you in gaining payment skills more accessible and faster.
PAYMENTS PROFESSIONALS BOOTCAMP
Have you ever thought about how banks and financial institutions clear and settle payments between parties? You’ve probably used your phone to pay a bill or send money to a friend; it only takes a few seconds. But how does that happen?
What if the other party is in another country and the payment has been made in a different currency? What systems are used by banks and financial institutions?
You’ve probably heard about blockchain by now. However, did you know that blockchain is being employed to process payments? How secure is it? And what other innovative payment systems are being developed?
This course is for you if you are unfamiliar with these topics and wish to learn about traditional and modern payment methods worldwide. The purpose of this course is to provide you with the principles and keys to understanding any global and domestic payment system.
After completing this highly informative, lucid course, you will gain practical insight into the following topics:
Domestic payment systems (Fedwire, CHIPS, and ACH)
International payment system (SWIFT)
SWIFT FIN MT
SWIFT MT message structure
SWIFT RMA and RMA plus
Direct payments, cover payments, and serial payments
SWIFT ISO 20022
SWIFT MT format
Pain and pacs messages
Global cashless transactions
Innovations to payment services
Blockchain technology (Stellar blockchain network and Ripple)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners or entry-level professionals who want to build up their payment skills and knowledge.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons