Prepare for your PSPO2 exam. High-quality practice test questions written from scratch with detailed explanations!
What you’ll learn
- Guaranteed chance to pass the exam if you score 90%+ on each practice exam
- Practice with high quality practice questions alongside detailed explanation to learn concepts
- The PSPO2 exams practice questions have been written from scratch, similar to the real test
- Chance to hard test knowledge with 01 bonus test – 120Q
- Discount 70+% for next course
- No prerequisites
Anyone trying the PSPO II should have in-depth Scrum and Product Owner knowledge and have taken the Professional Scrum Product Owner requirement before taking this assessment. However, attending a course is not enough for certification. In addition, the Scrum Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment is complicated and consists of multiple-choice questions, case study questions, and essays.
Many questions ask you to consider or interpret the meaning from the Scrum Guide, apply content from the PSPO II subject areas, Product Owner Learning Path, and in some cases, use your own experience. Find additional information to aid you in preparing for the PSPO II Assessment and ways to learn about Scrum.
The PSPO II certification takes 60 minutes and consists of 40 questions. You will not have a lot of time to think things through. Be prepared for this, so you do not feel pressured. If you followed all the steps below, you should not worry.
Tip 1: Start with the Basics: Get Familiar with the PSPO II Certification Requirements
Tip 2: It Is About More Than Just the Scrum Guide
You have probably already read the Scrum Guide and the Nexus Guide during your preparation for the PSPO II exam. Re-read them carefully. Explain the concept of Scaling Scrum and how the Nexus Guide can help you.
Tip 3: Check Out the Product Owner Learning Path from Scrum
Make sure to concentrate on the two competencies emphasized in the PSPO II: Managing Products with Agility and Developing the Agile Organization.
Tip 4: Keep Calm and Read On
The PSPO II exam questions are more complicated than the PSPO I exam, and you will need solid preparation to pass
Tip 5: Understand the Stances of a Product Owner: Favored or Misunderstood
The PSPO II exam will not ask direct questions about a specific behavior related to one perspective or the other. Still, it will instead give you some circumstances and then ask how you, as a Product Owner who took on one stance, will act upon a given situation. Therefore, do not learn the stances by heart; try to understand the mindset behind each one.
Tip 6: By Taking PSPO II Practice Tests
– Questions order and response orders are randomized
– You can only review the answer after finishing the exam due to how Udemy works
– It consists of 40 questions, the duration is 60 minutes, the passing score is 80%
– Bonus 01 Hard Mock test, including 120Questions to make you more confident
You can take this certification practice test as many times as you want, the questions and the answer order is randomized. I would suggest 80%+ of right answers consistently before booking the exam.
In case of an issue with a question:
– Ask a question in the Q&A
– Please take a screenshot of the question (because they’re randomized) and attach it
– We will get back to you as soon as possible and fix the issue
Good luck, and happy learning!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the Professional Scrum Product Owner™ level 2 (PSPO II) certification exam
- Business Analyst who wants to improve his or her knowledge with more critical thinking skills
- Any professional who wants to become a Product Owner
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons