Learning how to manage your self-care as a teacher.
What you’ll learn
- Participants will learn about self care practices that are effective.
- Participants will be given examples of ways to manage their stress
- Participants will learn methods to set boundaries and how to say no to too many obligations.
- Participants will learn how to fill out a self care journal
1 total hour
- There is no prerequisites for this course.
As I am a teacher too, I know first hand at how important it is to manage my stress levels as an educator. Enjoy this series that I have created for you. In this series you will learn tips for taking better care of you. You will also learn how to manage your life and balance it all as a busy teacher. As educators, we are role models to our children. I have included a section on self-care for kids. Teaching and modeling self-care to kids, is very important to their own growth and development.
Self-care is a vital as the air we breathe. You have heard the adage, “Self-Care is Not Selfish”, it is true. In order for you to take care of others you must first take care of you. Included in this course are my favorite recommendations and tips that I have found successful when taking care of myself or when helping my students. I have added a link to a self-care journal for you as well as some downloadable pdfs for you to view. The book will be better for you to use but you decide what you need. From this course take what resonates with you and leave the rest behind. In the meantime, take good care of you!
Please know that I am an educator and not a therapist, if you have an urgent need please seek the help of a medical professional.
Who this course is for:
- For all learners who want to improve their personal well being and health
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons