Respiratory Acidosis, Respiratory Alkalosis, Metabolic Acidosis, Metabolic Alkalosis, Mixed Acidosis
What you’ll learn
- Interpret Arterial Blood Gas (ABGs) values and the various pH imbalances
- Be able to identify Respiratory Acidosis
- Be able to identify Respiratory Alkalosis
- Be able to identify Metabolic Acidosis
- Be able to identify Metabolic Alkalosis
1 total hour
This is a method for interpreting Arterial Blood Gas (ABGs) values for the medical professional. Some people also refer to ABGs as pH balance. This is a super easy way of learning how to work with ABGs. We will cover some of the basics of pH balance and see how the carbonic acid formula relates to it. The X method has be presented to many of my student and within a short period of time (usually less than one hour) they have become well versed on how to read ABGs.
Who this course is for:
- This course is an excellent way to learn how to interpret ABGs (and the pH balance) for any one in the medical professions.
If coupon does not work, it means you are late. Remember all coupons for a short time and limit number, so it is better to join the Telegram channel to get a notification on your mobile phone about new coupons